Welcome to the Blog. Today, I have nothing much to write about rather than review and answer past ELS 541 exam questions. First the Questions:
- Using any two literary texts, show how literature relates to the society
- Using any three texts, discuss the nexus between authorship and readership
- Discuss the processes through which critics appropriate literary theories to the study of literary texts
- Identify and critique any four features that help in the development of literary theories that are home to Africa.
- 5a. In what ways does literature separate itself from actuality?
- 5b. Discuss ways in which truth functions in literature.
Last Updated on 3 years by Christian