(1 ) GT Bank: Text Hotlist(Account_No and send to 08076665555 eg hotlist 010945727 andsend to 08076665555, TO CANCEL SIMPLY DIAL *737*51*10# send.
(2) Zenith Bank: (a) simply dial *966*911 # from any mobile phone (b) enter your account, followed by your phone mobile number (c) after that then you press 1 to confirm your request and instantly you have block your account. To reactivate zenith dormant account dial *966*0# and send For password and pin dial ‘966’6# send
(3) First Bank: simply text BLOCK to 30012
(4) Fidelity Bank: dial *770*911# and send and follow the prompts
(5) Stanbic Bank: ATM card, dial *909# after that choose my Bag choose service requested and finally choose block card Or you send Block card NUBAN to 30909 via your registered mobile number. replace the NUBAN with the 10-digits of account number link to the card.
(6) Union Bank: simply text block card NUBAN via sms to 20123. That is text your account no to 20123
(7) Access Bank: If you lost your Access Bank Debit card Quickly call 1.800.554. 8969 and if you lost you credit card call 1.800.558.3424 immediately to block the card.
7. Keystone Bank: To block your Keystone bank ATM card kindly send them an email via. contact centre @ keystonebanking .com or call them on +23470020003000. to block the card.
8. Sterling Bank: Simple contact them at customer care sterlingbanking. come or call them on 070078375464
Wema Bank: you can block wema bank ATM card via wema application or wema internet solution. To deactivate the card, just send CARD ATM OFF to 33352 using your registered number with them
10. Unity Bank: Just quickly call them, on +2347057323227, or + 2347080666000, or +234705732326, to block your card for you.
11. UBA Bank: Simple dial #919*10 # and send from your mobile line that is linked with the bank account or you can contact UBA by calling 2347002255822.
Last Updated 2 years