Are you looking for the best MTN tariff plan for data, Search no more for you are on the right Page. This page will analyse MTN Best Tariff Plan for data, bringing out its tariff for calls and sms and shade light on the MTN 1.5gb ongoing for 200 naira as well as the 450mb for 50 naira code. Relax and Enjoy the Ride.
Personally, I have tested all MTN tariff plan because i use an mtn line, this research was carried out in 6months migrating from one plan to another. Without Further Ado, the best MTN Tariff plan is ‘MTN mpulse’‘. Undoubtedly, MTN beta plan in terms of data do come close nevertheless but that doesn’t top off the benefits of MTN ‘MPULSE’ which I personally term as ‘MTN DATA LIFE SAVER”.
Here are all you need to know about MTN MPULSE PLAN 2022
Migrating To MTN mPulse
The mPulse plan is intended for younger folks! In order to help kids between the ages of 9 and 15 reach their full potential, the MTN mPulse tariff plan was developed. The only thing left to do is learn how to migrate to MTN mPulse. You can begin reaping these advantages once you have migrated.
How to Migrate to MTN mPulse For Free
It doesn’t cost money to migrate to MTN mPulse for the first time. But if you migrate out and try to switch back in less than 30 days, you’ll need N100 airtime to migrate back successfully.
There are several ways to migrate to the MTN mPulse tariff plan. These methods consist of SMS, ussd code, MTN website or online portal, and the MyMTN App.
Let’s take them one after the other below:
Migrate To mPulse Using SMS
To migrate to MTN mPulse via SMS or text message, just;
- Open your Phone Messaging App
- and Text “mPulse” to “131“
You’ll be switched on to the mPulse tariff plan once everything is done appropriately. And that’s how you migrate to MTN mPulse via SMS.
Using MyMTN Mobile App
Follow the instructions below to change from any MTN network tariff plan to mPulse using the myMTN App.
- Download the myMTN App.
- Log in with your credentials and activate the app.
- On the app home screen, Choose Other Plans.
- Pick mPulse from the list of tariff plans shown to you.
Using MTN mPulse Website | Login
An easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial for migrating to MTN mPulse online or on the MTN website is provided below.
- Visit https://myMTN.com.ng and log in.
- Now, Input your phone number.
- Enter the OTP and choose “Proceed.”
- Click your name in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Choose My Plan.
- Choose Other Plans.
- Opt for MTN mPulse.
Code To Migrate To MTN mPulse Plan
The MTN mPulse migration code is *344*1#. OR just open your phone caller app, dial *123*2*3#, then press ‘1’ to migrate to the MTN mPulse tariff plan successfully.
As an alternative, you can migrate to MTN’s mPulse tariff plan by following the simple, step-by-step instructions below:
- Simply dial *123# on your phone.
- Select “Tariff Plans” from the menu.
- Next, choose the “mPulse” option from the list.
- To confirm your transition to the mPulse tariff plan, reply with 1.
And with that, your current tariff plan will be changed to the MTN mPulse tariff plan, where you can begin taking advantage of inexpensive data bundles, affordable call rates, fantastic bonuses, and other benefits.
Feature & Benefits Of Migrating To mPulse
Below are the well-known benefits of switching your current tariff plan to MTN mPulse:
- The mPulse website offers special data bundles at prices of 1.2GB for N150 and 350MB for N50.
- Your birthday will earn you 200 airtime.
- 15.35 Kobo per second is a lower call rate across all networks.
- On every recharge, you receive a data bonus.
- Similar to the MTN TruTalk tariff plan, you’ll get a free 10MB monthly data bonus on your first recharge or first call of the month.
- SMS to all Nigerian networks at 4 Naira.
- For each first recharge in a month, you receive a data bonus that may only be used for WhatsApp.
- On your first visit to the mPulse website, get 30MB for free. You don’t realize this, do you? You’re aware now! Continue to read!
- You can transfer airtime or data on mPulse from a parent to a child.
How to migrate from MTN mPulse to Betatalk (or to Normal)
To migrate from mPulse to BetaTalk on MTN, follow the guideline below:
- Open your phone messaging app
- Now, compose a New Message
- Type in BT and send to 131.
- In short, SMS BT to 131 to opt-in to the BetaTalk plan from mPulse.
Follow the same process if you’re asking for tips on how to migrate from MTN mPulse to Normal tariff plan.
- How to Check My Current MTN Tariff Plan
- MTN, Airtel, Glo & 9Mobile Free Browsing Cheat 2022 (October)
- 100% Working MTN NG Elearning 500MB Cheat For EC Tunnel PRO VPN
- How to Get MTN GIVEAWAY MB of 12GB *121*208#
- MTN Instagram and Tiktok Plans, Get 1GB For 200 Naira
FAQs – Migrate To mPulse
How much does it cost to migrate to MTN mpulse?
If you migrate into the mPulse tariff plan for the first time in 30 days, you won’t be charged. The second migration during the same month will cost an additional N102.
That’s the answer to those asking how much to migrate to MTN mpulse.
How do I migrate to MTN mPulse tariff?
You can use the following code to migrate from any other Tariff plan to MTN mPulse.
Simply dial *344*1# or text “mPulse” to 131 to migrate to the mPulse tariff plan today.
DO YOU KNOW – Glo 200 For 1GB Code & Data Bonus 2021
How much do I need to migrate to mPulse?
First-time migration is free. But, you opt out and try to migrate under 30days, you’ll be charged N100 migration fee.
What’s the difference between mPulse and MTN Pulse?
MTN Pulse is mostly for people who use more data, whereas mPulse is primarily for youngsters.
Although mPulse offers airtime and data gifts as well, MTN Pulse has a faster data rate.
Second, the absence of the nightlife data bundle is another difference between MTN and mPulse.
What is MTN mPulse used for?
Pre-Teen and Teen MTN users between the ages of 9 and 15 can take advantage of Special data bundles.
Yes, Special Birthday rewards, a variety of other interesting deals, and National calls for 16.90k/secs with MTN mPulse Prepaid, which is a basic prepaid plan.
LATEST MTN CHEAP DATA CODE OF 1.5GB For N200, 450MB For N50
- 450MB for N50 which is valid for 14 days. Dial *131*87#
- 1.5GB for N200 which is valid for 1 month. Dial *131*88#
Last Updated 12 months